Dave, and all

Please excuse top-posting. But I have an excuse :)

Dave, I refer the honourable gentleman to the show I did about many-to-many relationships some years ago, in response to that nice Mr Fallon's shocking approach to tags. Mr Codd was spinning in his grave.

I would not call SQLite a database fit for heavy use. It is fine, very fine in fact, as a single-user database, especially in embedded stuff. All of us probably carry at least one around in our pocket all day long.]

But for concurrent access by multiple Web visitors, we really need a transactional database.

PostgreSQL is, IMHO, superior now to MySQL/MariaDB.

You might also consider MongoDB. Oh no, hang on, let's not let Ken Fallon loose on a database that does not demand any structure to speak of. That way madness lies.

I have used the Nikola static site generator extensively and can recommend it.

The P in LAMP used to stand for Perl, and not PHP. And it still does in my world.

Mike