According to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> A couple questions:
>
> 1) The file you're referring to is rundig.sh on
> http://www.htdig.org/contrib/      (right?)

Yes, it's the Scripts sub-section of that part of the web site, which
actually takes you to the http://www.htdig.org/files/contrib/scripts/
directory.

> 2) Does the file have to be modified for my system or can I use it
> as is? (I know, dumb question)

Well, shell scripts don't read the htdig.conf file, so it may be that
some changes there will require corresponding changes in the scripts,
especially with regard to file and directory names.  Take a close look
at it.

> 3) Does the file go in bin/rundig or in cgi-bin/rundig?

Only htsearch should go in cgi-bin.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>