According to Stephen Murray:
> Hi Gilles,
>
> When you wrote:
>
> "Only
>
> > the one on the contrib section of the FTP site and web site is
>
> > current."
>
> You were referring to rundig.sh at http://www.htdig.org/contrib/ -
>
> -- right? That's the one I should use? (As Geoff suggested?)

I answered this yesterday evening, after the first time you asked, but
here goes again...

  Yes, it's the Scripts sub-section of that part of the web site, which
  actually takes you to the http://www.htdig.org/files/contrib/scripts/
  directory.

To clarify further, the one you should NOT use is the one in the contrib
directory of the htdig-3.1.5.tar.gz source distribution, or any other
source distribution, as these are the ones that are outdated.

Using the URL you mentioned in your e-mail above will get you to the
correct script in two clicks.  First, the link "Scripts" in the left
frame, then the link "rundig.sh" in the right frame.  Using the URL
I mentioned in my reply above will get you there in one click.  Either
way, it's the same directory and the same file, presented either with
or without the frame structure on the web page.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>