On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 17:19 -0400, Tony Thompson wrote:
> Hopefully this has what you need:
> 

...

> DEBUG (04/10) 17:10:58 [httpclient.wire.content]: << "<h1>Bad Request
> (Invalid URL)</h1>"

...

This seems to have nothing to do with NTLM authentication. The request
appears to have been rejected due to the invalid request URL.

Hope this helps

Oleg
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:52 PM
> To: HttpClient User Discussion
> Subject: RE: Using NTLM auth with expect continue
> 
> 
> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 09:59 -0400, Tony Thompson wrote:
> > I have debug enabled for org.apache.commons.httpclient so, I am not 
> > sure why nothing comes out.  Is there a specific class I should turn 
> > on debug for that would give you the info you need?
> > 
> 
> Tony
> 
> I will not be able to be of any meaningful help unless you manage to
> produce a _complete_ session log that also includes context information
> (especially that about connections being open and closed, and
> credentials management)
> 
> http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/logging.html
> 
> Oleg 
> 
> > Maybe my last message wasn't clear enough on the POST without NTLM 
> > credentials.  I tell HTTPClient to execute a method without providing 
> > the credentials, I detect the 401 and then I start over and POST again
> 
> > with the credentials.  I will probably change it at some point so that
> 
> > I preemptively provide the credentials but at this point it is
> irrelevant.
> > The POST fails if the credentials are there or not.  Here is the same 
> > limited trace of the request with the NTLM header.
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  
> This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the 
> use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may 
> contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or
> constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient 
> you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or 
> distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, 
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, 
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting 
> it from your computer. Messages sent to and from Stoneware, Inc.
> may be monitored.
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to