    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/697039

Which operating system? Which hugin version? Please give more details!
If MacOS 10.5, this bug is a duplicate of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/697039

   OSX 10.5 Leopard can't stitch
 * You can subscribe to bug 697039 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/697039/+subscribe

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  stitching crashes upon beginning

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  New

Bug description:
  As soon as I select Create Panorama (I have already made control
  points, optimized, etc.) it crashes before even beginning to render.

  The error reads:

  echo: write: Bad file descriptor
  gnumake: *** [info] Error 1

  It seems like some sort of file naming error but changing the filename
  doesn't seem to fix anything.