"File > Save batch" is too obvious?
Maybe the option "Remove finished project" is ticked on? Then the finished
projects will be removed from the batch at the end of processing?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  PTBatcherGUI.exe doen not display > 100 jobs

Status in Hugin:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I have built more than 100 panoramas. When building #107, I noticed
  that PTBatcherGUI.exe does only display up to #97. I don't see the
  other jobs, specifically not whether they were successful.