The last entry in the batch queue has id 97, has visible in the screenshot. So
this matches. There are not projects with higher ID.
The first column is an ID, not a consecutive number!
And again the batch queue is not intended for a permanent saving of stitched
projects. It is intended for intermediate saving of open projects.

** Changed in: hugin

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

  PTBatcherGUI.exe doen not display > 100 jobs

Status in Hugin:

Bug description:
  I have built more than 100 panoramas. When building #107, I noticed
  that PTBatcherGUI.exe does only display up to #97. I don't see the
  other jobs, specifically not whether they were successful.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :