So if there is a problem with many jobs in the batch queue, why not implement a
ring buffer, keeping the last n projects?
Or why not pop up a message saying "Too many jobs, please delete some!"?
I think it's just handy to have a history of all your panoramas you made; maybe
I want to make some statistics from the data, even ;-)

<20161013085528.27532.53141.mal...@wampee.canonical.com>:
> Can you expand on your use case?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1631496
>
> Title:
>   PTBatcherGUI.exe doen not display > 100 jobs
>
> Status in Hugin:
>   Invalid
>
> Bug description:
>   I have built more than 100 panoramas. When building #107, I noticed
>   that PTBatcherGUI.exe does only display up to #97. I don't see the
>   other jobs, specifically not whether they were successful.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.