Hello,

> anybody still around/interested other than León and Lukáš who are
> already set up?
>
> Yuv

Yes, I'm also interested in doing some work for hugin. I only
discovered this software a few days ago but I've managed to compile
the project (the instructions on the wiki are very nice). Now I'm busy
creating panorama views from old holiday pictures, I'm starting to
like this software more and more :).
I'm interested in both the Processing of very large images project
(integrating in VIPS), but before writing a coherent application I
first want to find my way around the source code a bit better.
I read the other thread with some ideas for patches, and implemented
one of them, now where should I sent it? Should I send it to this
mailing list or attach it in the sourceforge bugtracker?
And another question: I'm I correct to assume this mailing list is the
primary means you use to communicate? I couldn't find any irc
channel / forum. There wiki mentions another mailing list on yahoo
groups, but that seems primary used by consumers, not the software
developers.

Thijs