I removed all the Alpha Channel masks and the stitch went to a
successful conclusion .... bringing us back to the original point that
the problem lay with the Alpha Channel.

all the best

George

On 25 Apr, 12:31, Kornel Benko <[email protected]> wrote:
> Am Samstag 25 April 2009 schrieb grow:
>
> > Thanks Lukas,
>
> > I have tried stitching an 8,000 x 4,000 equirectangular with
> >      -m 1024
> > and with
> >       -m 2048  (having quit every other application and cleared out
> > lots of RAM )
> > and each time the result is a crash that looks like the same old
> > error.
>
> > Next I am going to try -m 512
>
> > If anyone has a better idea - please shout!
>
> > all the best
>
> Yes, I have -m 400, and no problems. It seems to depend on the malloc
> function, which may be unable to get more memory in _one_ chunk.
>
> > George
>
>         Kornel
> --
> Kornel Benko
> [email protected]
>
>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to