2009/5/3 grow <[email protected]>

>
> Harry,
>
> Bad News ...
>
> I downloaded and installed the new version and re-ran the stitch that
> was crashing and it seems to come out with a similar crash.  The log
> is below.


Well, this is very unfortunately. I had hoped that Christoph's malloc and
memory patches would have corrected it.
Could you resize the images and try with that resized set of images, to
check whether it is a memory problem w.r.t. size or whether it is a bug in
enblend with allocation?
Could you somewhere upload a (resized) set of your images? I'm on Intel and
you are on a G5. Maybe it has something to do with cross-compiling.


>
>
> I checked the "About Hugin" to be sure I was running the correct
> version.  It said:
>
>    hugin Version 0.8.0-svn3799  (http://hugin.sourceforge.net)  by
> Pablo d'Angelo
> whereas on the Remarks page you say:
>       Hugin 0.8.0 svn 3815 (02 May 2009)
> and the file I downloaded was called:
>       hugin-mac-0.8_svn3815_20090502.dmg
> Is this significant?
>

No, it is not significant. The "about hugin" is a separate file in the
bundle. The versioning sometimes doesn't get updated in this file. I patched
that about a year ago in the XCode project, but the "bug"  seems to be back.

Harry

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to