AKS-Gmail-IMAP wrote:
> Along the lines of transforming the fast preview into the main base
> for the final product composition, the crop feature should be expanded
> to include cropping individual images in context with the final product.

there are two different crops: input crop (individual images) and output
crop (output panorama).

I hope that at some point we'll have a context menu when right-clicking
on an input image on the layout (and maybe even on the distorted
preview), to open the image in the (existing) croppying window; to open
it in a (work in progress based on a gsoc2008 project) mask editor; to
select it for the left or right half side of the CP editor.

future stuff

Yuv