On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 09:07:47PM -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:
> initial "palette" mockup attached. Icons will need to be designed. Have
> not thought of full screen mode yet - IMO it is a no brainer and when
> the fast preview is the hub it should open full screen only.

I hate programs that think they are the only one on my computer and
go full-screen automatically.

If I'm working with a single program I may want to dedicate 80-90% of
my screenspace to this program, but almost never "all".

So to me "full screen" is 90% of my pixels. Or maybe 45% on my dual
screen setup...

All this tells you is that this is a personal preference.

- Make it a preference setting.
- just start up the way the user left it last time.
- both of the above. (settings: normal window, full size, leave at previous)

        Roger.

--
** r.e.wo...@bitwizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **