On February 21, 2011 04:08:47 pm Bruno Postle wrote:
> The 2011.0.0 release process hasn't started yet, though I think it
> is about ready (at least on Linux, I'm not sure about other
> platforms).

not ready yet.  just skimming through the bug tracker

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/712802

we'd need to go over the layout of the different screens and make sure that it
does not overflow out of the available display surface.  And it should
definitely fit in a 1024px wide display:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/723696
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679338

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/678632

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/723661 if confirmed it affects Windows
and should be fixed IMHO.  An easy one.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679317 is cosmetic but would be nice to
have it fixed too

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/700634 is trivial for whoever added that
file to the repo.  Downstream distributors (Debian) will push back if we don't
set this straight.

that said, I'll aim for a first beta this or next weekend.

Yuv