On Sunday, 10 July 2011 at 14:01:47 +1000, Terry Duell wrote:
> Hullo Greg,
>
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:22:58 +1000, Groogle <groog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There's more description, including the images, at
>> http://www.lemis.com/grog/diary-mar2011.php#time-lapse
>> The resultant images are shown in the diary entry mentioned above.
>> The original ones are at:
>>
>> http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20110330/tiny/Verandah-before.jpeg
>> http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20110330/tiny/Verandah-during.jpeg
>> http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20110330/tiny/Verandah-after.jpeg
>>
> This mightn't be a lot of help, but this is what happened when I had a
> look at your pics.
> Firstly, I found the the original images to be quite low resolution,
> 300x225.

This is a feature, not a bug :-) That was just to show what the images
looked like.  Clearly they're not the right thing for processing.

> I was refused connection when attempting to access other links >
> provided.

Sorry about that.  Typo on my part:
http://wwww.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20110330/tiny/Verandah-before.jpeg
instead of
http://www.lemis.com/grog/Photos/20110330/tiny/Verandah-before.jpeg .

I'll address the rest in answer to your other message.

Thanks for the feedback
Greg
--
Finger g...@freebsd.org for PGP public key.