On Nov 12, 6:47 pm, "Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Have you already tried 2010.4.0? I've never had the fast preview problem on
> it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)http://cartola.org/360


Yes, I have, sort-of, but 2011.2  and beta 2011.4 both throw up access
violations on load and crash, so I can't get past first base to check
the preview.

2011.0 loads and runs but has the fast preview issue (and weirdness
with this set of images too).

Thanks for asking though.

S.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to