Thomas, can you clarify what you mean by "go over the 180 degree border"?
Do you mean that I have a panorama that covers more than 180 degrees in
some direction? Or that some images cross the nadir or the zenith point? Is
there some explanation of what the "limitation of the currently chosen
approach" is?
Thanks!