Am Samstag, 28. September 2013 14:03:15 UTC+2 schrieb Cristian Marchi: > > I'm using Hugin from git (compiled yesterday) and >
Hugin lives in a Mercurial repo. (There is no official Hugin git repository.) So I don't know to which version do you refer. I have a problem when viewing control points in the control points tab. > The following image is right and shows cp between image 5 (on the left) > and 6 (on the right) > http://imgbin.org/images/15202.png > > This image is wrong and shows the same cp between image 6 (on the left) > and 5 (on the right) > http://imgbin.org/images/15203.png > This is fixed in the default branch. > > Same thing happen when displaying an image with a lower number on the > right than what is on the left. The screenshots are taken under ubuntu > 12.10 64bit but the same happens also under windows XP 32bit with the 2013 > rc1 release. > > Is this a bug? > I can't reproduce the issue in the 2013.0 rc2 (There is no official 2013.0 rc1 release for Windows on sourceforge. To which version do you refer here?) Thomas -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/942ae173-4fb0-4536-b6c1-7e24f7805bd9%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
