Il giorno sabato 28 settembre 2013 16:50:18 UTC+2, T. Modes ha scritto:
> > Hugin lives in a Mercurial repo. (There is no official Hugin git > repository.) So I don't know to which version do you refer. > I meant hg, not git...sorry but I was just coming from a massive recompilation of Xfce packages from git... > > This is fixed in the default branch. > I confirm it's fixed after recompiling Hugin. Thank you very much, that was really fast! > > I can't reproduce the issue in the 2013.0 rc2 (There is no official 2013.0 > rc1 release for Windows on sourceforge. To which version do you refer here?) > > Thomas > I will check next time I reboot to XP...I'll also try the new 2013 rc2 binary. -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/67a4021d-31ae-490e-9a09-a9567e57b8cf%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
