-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Christian, Thomas,

>> This is fixed in the default branch.
>>
> 
> I confirm it's fixed after recompiling Hugin. Thank you very much, that was 
> really fast!

Is that problem really fixed for you?

I'm currently running 2013.1.0.59f631f16431 which should be the latest
version of the default branch and I'm observing exactly what can be seen
on your screen shots:  Whenever the filename of the right photo is
'smaller' than the filename of the left photo, the control points are
displayed wrong.  The usual Ctrl+selecting points with the right mouse
button doesn't work then.

In my Help>About>System it says

- ------
Operating System: Linux 3.10.9 x86_64
Architecture: 64 bit
Free memory: 14393972 kiB

Hugin
Version: Pre-Release 2013.1.0.59f631f16431
Path to resources: /usr/local/share/hugin/xrc/
Path to data: /usr/local/share/hugin/data/
Path to user lensfun database: /home/lukas/.local/share/lensfun

Libraries
wxWidgets: 2.8.12.1
libpano13: 2.9.19
Boost: 1.49.0
Exiv2: 0.23.0
- ------

The only two explanations I can think of are, that the problem still
persists for some cases or that I have some outdated files lying around
which haven't been replaced when I installed the last version.  Is there
anything I can do to find out about that?

cheers, lukas


- -- 
Do not believe the naysayers who say it cannot be done.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Icedove - http://www.enigmail.net/

iEYEARECAAYFAlJIRB0ACgkQ1m2kmG8CIy3zhQCguxTs53F3Q6JL9SFViWD8vv68
RWYAn3tuXgijxlmovjXvXyYf7u6JqCIh
=Jbgm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5248441E.4050004%40lukas-wirz.de.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to