Hi Frederic,

Am Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013 14:18:22 UTC+2 schrieb Frederic Da Vitoria:
>
>
> exiv2: I couldn't find any exiv2-0.20.x64.diff. I did find 
> exiv2-0.18.x64.diff. Should I rename the directory exiv2-0.20 to exiv2-0.18 
> and then apply the patch? OTOH, in Visual Studio I couldn't find any trace 
> of a x64 configuration, but maybe the patch would take care of that.
>
No idea if this works. You could try it. But it may that the patch does not 
apply cleanly.
 

>
> For glew, the only library I got was glew64sd.lib. I was expecting 2 
> libraries, 1 for release and one for debug. BTW, what are the debug 
> versions for in my situation (simply trying to create Windows builds)?
>
> glew64sd.lib sounds like the debug lib. For create a Windows build you 
need only the release versions.

Thomas

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f03381da-146b-4aea-9750-1a83306d2075%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to