Hi Frederic,

Am Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013 20:02:20 UTC+2 schrieb Frederic Da Vitoria:

>
> The SDK first refused to install, just like the first time it installed. 
> Like the first time, I had to remove the C++ 2010 redistributables in order 
> to reach the window where I could check which options were about to be 
> installed. When checking the compilers, I noted that the checkbox was not 
> working properly: it never unchecks itself. But I also noted that the 
> required space varied and I deduced that when the required space was larger 
> it meant the compilers would be installed. Anyhow, which ever option I 
> chose, this does not work, and opening the SDK prompt gives the message: 
> "The x64 compilers are not currently installed. Please go to Add/Remove 
> Programs to update your installation." I googled this and found a solution  
> ( 
> http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/683852/fail-to-install-windows-sdk-to-add-x64-cross-compiler-to-visual-c-2010-express-running-on-x86-pc-based)
>  telling me not to install the compilers with the SDK but install the 
> compiler SP after. This is what I did. I managed to compile STLport with no 
> error and 45 warnings. I now understand that I don't need this step, 
> Thomas, but that was a few days ago.
>

I installed the SDK and the compiler update some time ago and could not 
remember all details anymore.  (I found this: 
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2011/03/31/10148110.aspx Don't know, 
if this helps. But I have also the compiler update installed.)


> Now I am stuck a little further down the road: I am at the lcms step (once 
> again, I now know this is not necessary, but I believe the issues I find 
> here will block me further anyhow). In Visual C++, I select lcms, 
> right-click and chose the properties. I can change the configuration to 
> Release but the only Platform offered is Win32. 
>
> This is relatively easy: in the platform dropdown select the configuration 
manager (I have only a German version, I'm not sure about the English 
words). Under active platform select "new" and there then x64.
Close the dialog. Now open the properties of each project (right mouse 
button) and change the platform toolset (under General) to "Windows SDK 
7.1". This must be done for all projects in the project map. This is some 
work, but needs to be done only once. (For other libs some more changes are 
necessary.).

Thomas
 

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/3c83413b-6e66-4502-8789-29744f932ae1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to