Hello Michael,

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:26:24 +1100, Michael Jackson <chile...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Terry!

Thanks for responding.

I have seen both of those tutorials. I have to admit that the one with the building is a bit daunting. I'm brand new to Hugin and I'm using the 2013 version. So I am having trouble following along. For example, I can't even find Mosaic mode.

Mosaic mode is really method of shooting, and then the optimising using the translation parameters.

And the more I read, the more I think I'm not setting up control points properly. I need a tutorial on how to use the control point editor. I've just been guessing. The program is HUGE.

In any case, the biggest difference between those examples and what I need to do is distance from camera to subject. I only have about 4 feet between me and the shelves that I am shooting. So the parallax is enormous.

OK, the short distance may cause problems.

I will send samples of what I am trying to stitch. If you need me to take more shot, closer together, and with more overlap, no problem. I'm up for trying anything!

Let's see what you are working with first.

I will upload the files to Dropbox and send you an invite. What email address should I use for Dropbox?

Just send the Dropbox link to my personal email. If you are comfortable for that link to be public, then post it here as others on the list may wish to contribute as well.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell