Hello Michael,

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:19:50 +1100, Michael Jackson <chile...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Terry,

Sorry I dropped off for a bit.  Got sick.  In any case, I think I'm going
to take more pictures before posting them to Dropbox.  My initial feeling
is that, even though there is overlap, they are taken on too wide of a
lens.  I think that I need to shoot A LOT more pictures of smaller areas
with even more overlap.

Not knowing much detail of your project, that might be OK.
I have seen Enblend get a bit upset with a lot of overlap, but I'm not sure just how much is too much. I suspect that you will have to experiment a bit with this project, and not just to come to grips with Hugin.
Hope you are OK soon.

Cheers,
--
Regards,