Hi Michael,

maybe these links are interesting for you:

The panotools wiki is always a good starting point...
<http://wiki.panotools.org/Stitching_a_photo-mosaic>

<https://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/using-hugin-part-4-mosaic-images/>

<http://jamie3d.com/stitching-murals-in-hugin-and-removing-obstructions>

Carl

Michael Jackson schrieb am 26.11.13 05:23:

I think you are correct.  I am going to try a simple flat surface so
that I can get accustomed to the program.  Then I'll try the actual
project as I posted here.

You are also right that I overestimated the project.  I had NO idea that
it would be so difficult.  However, by the time I actually complete this
project I should definitely have a good understand of Hugin and whatever
other software and/or shooting techniques I need to use.  I'll let you
guys know how it goes as I progress.