On Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:22:21 PM UTC-8, Tduell wrote:

> Perhaps I've missed something in the subsequent discussion, but isn't that
>
> "pto_lenstack --new-stack i1, i2, ix?".

I would think so, but no. With out running pto_lenstack again(it has been a
week or two since I last tried it) I remember it linking the yaw, pitch,
and role as well as the j var, which is what got me pointed in that
direction.

If we can figure that out I still have one heck of a time figuring out
where to set the target. Reading the documentation again I think I figured
out my problem there. pto_lenstack does not use which image to link to, but
which stack to link with. With a file that has 60 pictures and the stacks
can be different numbers, it is hard to keep track of which image is in
which stack. I am sure there is a work around, I am just wondering if there
is a clean one?

Now that j appears to do what I hopped it would do, I am starting to think
it would be easiest to have my script open the pto file and change it
directly without bothering with the command line.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/e710a1b8-432c-407b-bebe-b5f19dd172ad%40googlegroups.com.