On Sunday, November 30, 2014 2:56:04 PM UTC-8, Tduell wrote:

> Hello Brandon,
>

> I see that Thomas has described how to do all this in the photos tab.
> For some reason I had concluded that you wanted to do all this via command
>
> line, maybe to be able to script it.
> I was on the wrong track, sorry.

You were correct I have an autoit script that I am working with that I was
hoping to do it all from the command line with. I am hoping to drag and
drop a pto file onto my script and it stacks things up that over lap too
much.

Thanks to your help, I should be able to do it in the next day or two. I
know what needs to be done and will I just code my script to open up the
pto file as text and make the changes as needed.

Thomas thanks for your tips as well. I had no idea that hugin did so many
different things depending on how the images were grouped. That is good to
know for when I need to fine tune what my script gives me back. I can get
hugin to crash if I try some really advanced stuff with some of those
groupings and it appears to be limited in some ways that the command line
is not. For example group 9 images to use the same mask, and subgroup it
into three groups of three images that have linked y,p,r. Is that something
that can be done in the GUI? From the command line it is easy enough, now
that I know which var is the mask stack.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/b5fc8e53-db18-45be-a66f-5dc88c3311d5%40googlegroups.com.