Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 11:53:15 UTC+2 schrieb Bernd D:

> 1.) pano_modify.exe calculate a wrong (vertical?) FoV.
>
> fov.x and fov.y must be calculated equivalent.

No. The horizontal and vertical fov are independent of each other.
So I added the special treatment for smaller fov also for the vertical case.

What reason is there for the if statement? The gap at 40.0 make no sense.

I added a comment to the code, why it is used.

If pano_modify calculate a wrong fov, so plese provide the pto file, so we
can have a look on it.

> It looks like a dirty trick to bend the correct result to a desired
> result. I use always fov < 4, then it seems to work better with +1. But
> this is only a subjective impression.
>
> 2.)
>  %HUGINSDK%\libpano-hg\math.c
> function tiltForward:
>
> The first calculation of s is unused. Perhaps an unnoticed error.

Thanks, fixed in libpano.

PS: Please state also the line numbers in the files. This makes it more
easy to find the place.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/29d6d9b1-c512-486b-9625-df7612efc74a%40googlegroups.com.