22.9.2016, 6.12, Greg 'groggy' Lehey kirjoitti:

> At least I have the information now, but unless nona or enblend are
> hiding something, there's no evidence of any large files being written
> to the temporary directory, so you might as well reset the preference
> so that you don't have to start Hugin twice.  If you do run into the
> root file system filling up again, take a look in the /tmp directory
> and see what you can find.

If some program uses the tmpfile() function to create temporary files
they will not show in directory listings because they are unlinked
during the tmpfile() call. The filesystem usage should be visible with
the "du" command.

--
    Markku Kolkka
    markku.kol...@iki.fi

---
Avast Antivirus on tarkistanut tämän sähköpostin virusten varalta.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/52990cf4-1f64-5d8e-db8c-d5cbadcd8931%40iki.fi.