On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 4:13:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Havens wrote:

> Okay, I just started a big pano with the custom temp directory set to
> default and here is ls -l /tmp and ls -l in the directory where all of the
> intermediate files are being put when I run out of disk space (like ya all
> said the intermediate files go in the directory the images are in:
>
> a side note- I had to leave for work so I left it running figuring it
> would just pause when I got the notice that disk space was low. I got home
> and the panorama was complete. So it looks as if I found a bug that in my
> case did not matter. Anyways here is the outputs of ls -l after I restart
> stitching and wait for the low disk space error to occur I also did df for
> the drives too:

Sorry, i thought my mouse froze after the large pano so I flipped off the
computer but I was messing with the wrong mouse!  (I guess I'll take the
dead mouse off of my desk) In any case do you need that information I was
going to give you? And I run Mint 17.3 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/540b739c-19df-43e9-875e-d4704a4a5007%40googlegroups.com.