I'm really comfortable making corrections with horizontal lines. Based on
Torsten's tutorial I translated to the new version of Hugin and where the
image jumps after you make a control point. In a horizontal image you just
know that you can click on both sides of the image just at the inside edges
and continue. That's where he says "you can just turn your brain off" in
the tutorial video. In an image where the subject is vertical or angled
lines, I'm not sure how that would work. The corrections I get from
multiple horizontal lines seem to work fine for everything, but I want to
understand how to use vertical or oblique lines.

Torsten, I emailed you a couple times. I'm looking to contribute by making
corrections for user submissions.

Thanks everyone for the assistance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAK65kiH_csevU15w-dJ4BSNdccH5x%2BfrJpJ_h3isQz3AN%2BsCVw%40mail.gmail.com.