Hi Harry,

Yes I have used the Contents/MacOs directory before to get an application to
run properly … but I hadn’t thought about testing PyImageFuser that way.

But … I gave it a try from terminal and received:

…..-MBP MacOs % ./PyImageFuser &
[1] 31277
…..-MBP MacOs %
[1]  + killed     ./PyImageFuser

Just after the 31277 was listed a pop-up window gave the same error about Py
being damaged.

Don J.