I believe that error message to mean that the app wasn't signed with one of
that keys apple sells for $100 per year. I believe in the app's right-click
menu you can tell your computer you still want to execute it even if no-one
payed apple for telling "that guy has a lot of money. He cannot possibly do any
wrong to a computer"