Hi,

It is hard to say. It can be that your (old) image is not entirely correct.
This error occurs when some of the blocks being read of the image is not
correct.
It is supposed to be corrected by adding
"ImageFile.LOAD_TRUNCATED_IMAGES = True"
to the code. I did that but can't reproduce the error.
Can you please share your images? Or the image that gives the error?

best,
Harry