Hello All,

We are trying to use the hugin assistant in code to stitch a panoramic
image. We were wondering is there command line parameter to force the order
of images. Currently the assistant figures out  by trying different
combination in some cases its taking around a minute or two for a set of 11
or 12 images. Since we know the order to be stitched wonder is there a way
to force the assistant to use the designated order as opposed to trying all
the permutations.  Any pointers would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Venkat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/247831f9-6261-4b78-aa28-74bd82a62ae0n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Providi... Venkat
    • [hugin-ptx] Re... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugin-ptx... Venkat
        • [hugin... PanoSeek
          • Re... Venkatramani Sankarlingam
        • Re: [h... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
          • Re... Venkatramani Sankarlingam
            • ... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Venkatramani Sankarlingam
            • ... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
              • ... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software