Hi Brice,

On 11/28/2011 10:24 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
This was indeed changed a long time ago when Jeff brought the embedding
support. I have nothing against bumping prereq to 2.64. But I'd rather
have Jeff look at the missing "-I m4".

Ok. I upgraded to newer versions of autoconf on most of my machines, and have not noticed it till now. In fact, I just upgraded the last of my machines as well, so I'll likely not notice it even if it remains broken :-). So I guess this bug report is just an FYI.

Btw, the patch is pretty straightforward and should apply cleanly even with the current version. It's just an additional -I path that's missing in Makefile.am.

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji