I tried to configure hwloc with scotch, but I still haven't success with
that case. I read Chapter 18 in doxygen and chapters about Netloc and
installation, but not found about anything about Scotch configure.
So, Scotch installed in /opt/scotch-6/ folder, and I want to install hwloc
with netloc in /opt/hwloc/ . Which options should I use to give ./configure
script information about Scotch?

Best regards,
Mikhail