Hi George!

1) You should send us .h2pattern files. The author and licensing
information can be set via the song properties (we assume that all
patterns from one song have the same author and licens..). You can set
them via File->Show info.

The other properties of a pattern (name, description and category) can
be set via the pattern properties dialog (right click on a pattern and
choose "properties").

2) Two-bar patterns are hard to exchange in hydrogen. You could try to
create patterns which a larger size (say size=16 for a two bar 4/4
pattern).

3) Creating kits with the default kit (GmKit) should be fine, everyone
will be able to view the patterns with that kit.

4) You can't use hydrogen as an VSTi, but you could try to connect the
midi output of cubase with the midi input of hydrogen. Just select the
cubase midi output in hydrogen's preferences dialog (midi tab).

Hope that helps,
Sebastian