Hi everyone!

As you most of you already know, the hydrogen manual and tutorial are
getting more and more deprecated since those documents were not updated
for some time.. Is there anyone on this list who has an interested in
writing and who would be interested in helping with updating the manual?

Apart from that, i'm currently thinking about putting the documentation
(manual and tutorial) in a separate git repository. This helps to keep
the source code repository small (i suppose that over time, more and
more larger images will be added to the manual) and allows for a better
permission-management for our repositories.

Best regards,
Sebastian