Hi Olivier!

Thanks for volunteering for the manual :)

As Thijs already mentioned, the organisation of the manual in the github
repository does not affect the process of generating the manual. If you
have any questions about updating the manual, just let us know.. There
are quite a lot of packages which are needed for the generation of the
manual, but once everything is setup, the editing is quite simple.

Best regards,
Sebastian