Hello Heitor!

First of all, sorry for the late reply!! We could assist you with hosting those drumkit on Sourceforge. The requirement for hosting it on sourceforge would be that your drumkit is published under an open source license (https://opensource.org/osd). In my understanding of your situation, the author of those samples has to put the samples under such a license before you could publish your drumkit.

Best regards,
Sebastian