Hi Stephen,

Thanks a lot for the review.

On 30/11/16 3:15 AM, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
I'm concerned that this is not the friendliest of new APIs. There is
little description of the meaning of the ISO-3166 parts - what is
being added is directly exposing the underlying data rather than
providing any kind of abstraction.
Could you throw more light on this? Country code data is already encapsulated, and there is no direct reference to map accessing those data.
If you have some suggestions on improving it, kindly share.
There is also an inconsistency between "ISO" and "Iso" in the class/method
names.
There has been lot of discussion regarding "ISO" and "Iso". CCC has suggested use of "IsoCountryCode" for enum name which I proposed to be "ISOCountrycode" .

I have tried to keep constants as "ISO", variables as "iso" as per with JDK naming conventions. But Locale class has methods names with "ISO", So I think I will update all internal method names to have "ISO".

Thanks,
Rachna

Stephen