Hi Linda,

As I said, all of the examples are not really **clients**, but **servers**
(I view the admin as having a "server" role, since the admin is using at
least one application to configure or monitor functionality).

I'm not sure if this is a "better" name, but I am a distributed systems
person, and to me, "client" implies "client-server" computing. I see no
reason to restrict (or imply a restriction of) I2NSF to this model of
computing.

I personally prefer "peer". An even more neutral term would be "requestor"
(vs "provider").

best regards,
John

--