Hi,

I think it is better to have crisp and clear terminology, and make the
changes now, rather than wait and end up with ambiguous or confusing
documents.

While your clarifications are helpful, I don't think that they address my
concerns, and they definitely don't address Diego's concerns (which I
wholeheartedly agree with). Furthermore, I don't see what absolute
coordinates (north vs. south) really buys you. What if you have stacked
controllers (e.g., a controller that is managing multiple controllers)?
Finally, what if you don't have a controller, but some other entity?

best regards,
John

regards,
John