Wow.

I have NEVER said that "my" (and it is NOT just mine!) model is
architecturally perfect. I am offended by that statement. Am I the ONLY
author on this draft?

Rather than denigrate the efforts of the team that is building the model,
it would be much more helpful to provide specifics. For example, what
specifically is "too hard to understand"? How are we supposed to fix
something given only vague comments like this?

I also object to your statement "Feedback from product groups are that your
model are difficult to understand." I have worked with people inside and
**outside** of Huawei on understanding and implementing the model. None
have said that it is "too difficult to understand".

I have no idea what "something that fits the market, and provides easy
reading by users" actually means. Saying that the YANG is "readable" is a
matter of opinion. I note that, for example, there is no ability of the
current YANG models to provide reflection or introspection. That impacts
usability.

Providing insults and no alternative suggestions is not helpful.

--
regards,
John