Hi all,

I support the WG adoption of this draft, “I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface YANG
Data Model”.

BRs,
Younghwan Choi

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 8:23 AM, Linda Dunbar
<linda.dun...@huawei.com<mailto:linda.dun...@huawei.com>> wrote:

The authors of I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-04

Have requested working group adoption of this draft.

Please bear in mind that WG Adoption doesn’t mean that the draft current
content is ready, WG Adoption only means that it is a good basis for a working
group to work on.

While all feedback is helpful, comments pro or con with explanations are much
more helpful than just "yes please" or "no thank you".

Thank you.

Linda & Yoav