Hi all,

I support the WG adoption of this data model draft for I2NSF
consumer-facing interface.
The feasibility of this data model has been verified with I2NSF hackathon
implementation, so I believe this is a good basis for WG collaboration.

Best regards,
Sangwon.

2018년 1월 27일 (토) 오전 8:24, Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com>님이 작성: