Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

2018. 2. 13. 오전 1:59에 "Linda Dunbar" <linda.dun...@huawei.com>님이 작성:

Paul,

Thank you very much for the explanation.

So the “Policy Domain” in your document is about a “Family (or group) of
Tenants”, correct?

Linda

*From:* Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong [mailto:jaehoon.p...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, February 12, 2018 2:56 AM
*To:* Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com>
*Cc:* i2nsf@ietf.org; John Strassner <straz...@gmail.com>; Rakesh Kumar <
rakeshkumarcl...@gmail.com>; Xialiang (Frank) <frank.xiali...@huawei.com>;
Brian Kim <kimshallo...@gmail.com>; Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>;
SecCurator_Team <skku_secu-brain_...@googlegroups.com>; Mr. Jaehoon Paul
Jeong <jaehoon.p...@gmail.com>

*Subject:* Re: [I2nsf] WG Adoption call for https://tools.ietf.org/html/
draft-jeong-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-04

Hi Linda,

Here is my clarification on your question.

> Is the “+--rw multi-tenancy” branch the attribute profile for “one

> tenant”? or list of multiple “tenants” with the attributes listed for

> one tenant?

Yes, the "+--rw multi-tenancy” branch represents a list of multiple
"tenants".

In the list, a policy-domain represents a single domain distinguished by
policy-domain-id,

which is an organization (e.g., enterprise).

Note that each domain can have multiple tenants that are actual customers
in the domain,

such as departments (e.g., Human Resources, Finance, and Legal Department).

According to Section 4 (Information Model for Multi-Tenancy) of
draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-04,

which is the information model of the I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface,

a tenant is an entity within an organization (e.g., enterprise and
university),

such as a customer or department (e.g., Human Resources, Finance, and Legal
Department).

It could have its own security policies within the organization.

For clarification in the data model tree,

I think that policy-tenant should be a child node of policy-domain as below.

       |  +--rw policy-domain* [policy-domain-id]

       |  |  +--rw policy-domain-id*        uint16

       |  |  +--rw name                     string

       |  |  +--rw address?                 string

       |  |  +--rw contact                  string

       |  |  +--rw date                     yang:date-and-time

       |  |  +--rw policy-tenant* [policy-tenant-id]

       |  |     +--rw policy-tenant-id*   uint16

       |  |     +--rw name                string

       |  |     +--rw date                yang:date-and-time

       |  |     +--rw domain              -> /ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-
interface/

       |  |
multi-tenancy/policy-domain/

       |  |                                            policy-domain-id

In the next revision, we will reflect this one.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Paul

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:55 AM, Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com>
Is the “+--rw multi-tenancy” branch the attribute profile for “one tenant”?
or list of multiple “tenants” with the attributes listed for one tenant?

Thank you very much.

Linda