From: I2nsf [mailto:i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Linda Dunbar
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 7:21 AM
To: i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: [I2nsf] WG Adoption call for
draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-data-model-07

The authors of I2NSF capability YANG Data Model
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-data-model/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-data-model/
have requested working group adoption of this draft.  The Capability data
model is one of the deliverables of I2NSF WG, which is used by Registration
interface and NSF interface.

Please bear in mind that WG Adoption doesn't mean that the draft current
content is ready, WG Adoption only means that it is a good basis for a
working group to work on..

While all feedback is helpful, comments pro or con with explanations are
much more helpful than just "yes please" or "no thank you".

Thank you.

Linda & Yoav