From: Benjamin Kaduk [mailto:ka...@mit.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:37 PM
To: The IESG
Cc: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-mo...@ietf.org; Susan Hares; i2rs-cha...@ietf.org;
sha...@ndzh.com; i2rs@ietf.org
Subject: Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-15:
(with COMMENT)

draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model/

COMMENT:

I share Warren's question (and, IIRC, asked a similar one about the associated
data-model document).

Just one other minor question: in Section 4

   Route programming in the RIB MUST result in a return code that
   contains the following attributes:

   o  Installed - Yes/No (Indicates whether the route got installed in
      the FIB)

   o  Active - Yes/No (Indicates whether a route is fully resolved and
      is a candidate for selection)

   o  Reason - e.g., Not authorized

Is the Reason only relevant when one of the other two is "No"?